Icebreaker is a new business agency with offices in London and Edinburgh. We help the digital and creative industries win business from top tier UK organisations through a combination of outbound sales, clever leading-edge strategy and inbound marketing. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and energetic New Business Development Manager to join our sales team. Our clients do interesting work, and projects are high value (£30K to £1m) so the exposure you will get here to new industries and in particular to marketing and digital means that you will learn huge amounts about one of the UK’s fastest growing industries and gain extremely valuable experience.
New Business Development Manager
- You will be responsible for executing the new business development strategy and selling on behalf of our clients – digital marketing, mobile web, advertising, communications and social media marketing companies – to the UK’s biggest brands.
- You will set meetings with senior marketing decision makers throughout the UK and Europe.
- You will work from our CRM system and use other state of the art sales tools to plan and track performance
- Our detailed training programme covering sales, marketing, digital, strategy and client communication and delivered by the best in the industry will give you skills that are valuable for life
- The role is heavily telephone based so we want enthusiastic, talented, energetic people ideally with sales experience who are keen to learn and get involved. However, as we will give you on the job training direct experience helps but isn’t essential.
- An understanding of our field – tech, digital, creative marketing, mobile or social media – would be a distinct advantage.
This position is for our office in Edinburgh but you will occasionally travel throughout the UK and Europe to visit our clients, and to our office in London which you may visit from time to time.
Very competitive salary with uncapped OTE.
If you’re interested in breaking into one of the fastest growing industries in the country then call us or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org